UW Orthopaedic Surgery Resident Portal
The Department of Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine and the UW Orthopaedic Surgery Residents have created the Resident Portal (accessible only to current Orthopaedic residents). It provides a centralized repository of digital content as part of the Residency's Digital Curriculum – all easily accessible and in one location.
- -Practice OITE Questions and Lectures
- -The new standardized intern curriculum
- -Key Articles and Recommended Reading
- -Service specific Signout Guides
- -Quick Links
- -Centralized Residency Announcements and Information
- -Resident Specific Calendar of Events,Conferences and Reminders.
- -Resident Research Assets
Department Computing Resources for Residents
All current UW Orthopaedic Surgery Residents receive department issued iPads, USB flash drives, and other computing resources - all part of the UW Orthopaedic Residency's Digital Curriculum Initiative.
Resident iPads - each incoming resident is issued an iPad for use during residency. It comes preloaded with content selected by the Digital Curriculum Committee including
-Ebooks for each Orthopaedic Specialty
-Orthopaedic and Medical Apps
-Note Taking, Productivity, and Collaboration Tools
-Secure Access to Hospital EMR and PACS Radiology systems
-Direct access to UW Ortho Resident Portal and content
-Subscription to Residency Calendar of events
Content reviewed regularly and updated throuhgout residency by the Digital Curriculum Committee.