Learn more about your condition and how it is diagnosed and treated.
- What is Hip Replacement? A Review of Total Hip Arthroplasty, Hip Resurfacing, and Minimally-Invasive Hip Surgery.
- Bone-Sparing, Total Hip Resurfacing Arthroplasty Surgery (Metal-on-Metal Device)
- Direct Anterior Approach (Minimally Invasive) Total Hip Replacement
- Hip Surgery for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Minimally-Invasive Total Hip Replacement Surgery
- Osteoarthritis of the Hip (Hip Arthritis): "Degenerative Joint Disease" can cause pain, stiffness, and cartilage breakdown
- Hip and Knee Questions and Answers.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee (Knee Arthritis): "Degenerative Joint Disease" can cause pain, stiffness, and cartilage breakdown.
- Total Knee Replacement: A Patient's Guide.
- Computer Assisted Accelerometer Guided Total Knee Arthroplasty (Total Knee Replacement)
- Knee Arthritis
- Knee Surgery for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Minimally-Invasive Surgery (MIS) Quadriceps-Sparing Total Knee Replacement: New Quad Sparing Technique May Provide Faster Recovery for Patients with Arthritis of the Knee.
- Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty: A Patient's Guide to Partial Knee Replacement using Minimally-Invasive Surgery (MIS) Techniques.
- Basics of Surgery for Arthritis.
- Exercise and Arthritis.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Arthritis.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Living with Arthritis.
- Managing Arthritis Pain.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Sex and Arthritis.
- Using Joints Wisely
- Water Exercises.
- Work and Arthritis
Sports Medicine Articles
- Active after ACL surgery
- Arthroscopic Meniscectomy-Minimally Invasive Arthroscopic Surgery for Torn Meniscus Cartilage in the Knee.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Tears and Their Treatment: arthroscopic and minimally-invasive surgery for ACL reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Meniscus Repair: A minimally invasive method to repair torn knee cartilage
- Meniscus Allograft Replacement Surgery: A minimally invasive method to restore previously removed torn knee cartilage with cadaver tissue
- Surgical options for early arthritis in young persons and athletes: the role of meniscus transplants, microfracture, Osteoarticular Transplants (OATs), Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation (ACI) and osteotomy
- Torn Meniscus-torn knee cartilage not limited to athletes or sports.