Contact your Student Affairs office for processing procedures for your ERAS application.
- Submit the following items through ERAS:
- Completed ERAS application
- Personal statement
- Medical School Transcript
- Three Standardized Letter of Recommendation Forms EXCEPTIONS: Your Chair, Research PhD, or non-surgeons are NOT required to use the CORD SLOR form and are welcome to submit their LOR in ERAS.
- USMLE Transcript
- Medical School Dean's Letter
- We require successful completion of USMLE Step 1 AND Step 2 (CK)
- Completion of our secondary application - YOU MUST SUBMIT THIS TO BE CONSIDERED.
- CLICK HERE to access the AOA/CORD Standardized Letter of Recommendation (eSLOR) Form*. The AOA/CORD Standardized Letter of Recommendation (eSLOR) must be uploaded in ERAS by your letter writer.
NOTE: File upload size is limited to 500 KB in ERAS
- To assure complete and timely review of your application, we must receive all materials by October 1. After the screening process has been completed, all applicants will be notified immediately by e-mail of their interview status.
Our interview dates are Saturday, January 11 and January 25, 2020
Thank you for applying to our program. If you have any questions, please contact me at 206.744.4930 or email@example.com.
*Please note: We prefer the AOA/CORD Standardized Letter of Recommendation (eSLOR) but also accept narrative letters.
Angela Weiss, Program Administrator
Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program
University of Washington