How to make a referral to UW Medicine
Based at Harborview, UW Medical Center and the eastside, the Department of Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine provides comprehensive services in the areas of Arthritis, Foot and Ankle, Fractures and Trauma, Hand and Upper Extremity, Hip and Knee, Metabolic Bone Disease, Pediatrics, Shoulder and Elbow, Spine, Sports Medicine and Tumor.
Our clinics, including Harborview, provide comprehensive care, consultation and surgery to some of the most complex orthopaedic injuries throughout the region. Our colleagues in rehabilitation medicine, neurology, rheumatology and other fields of care ensure that we provide the most appropriate, considered care for each patient's problem.
To refer a patient to any of our clinics or services at Harborview Medical Center or UW Medical Center, please contact MEDCON at 1.800.326.5300 or the clinic’s patient care coordinator. Each clinic page has contact information and referral guidelines and instructions.
You may visit our clinics below for more information:
- Bone & Joint Surgery Center at UW Medical Center
- Foot and Ankle Institute at Harborview Medical Center
- Hand, Elbow and Shoulder Center at UW Medical Center
- Orthopaedic Clinic at Eastside Specialty Center
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery Clinic at Harborview Medical Center
- Physical and Hand Therapy Clinic at Harborview Medical Center
- Sports Medicine Center
- Sports and Spine Center at Harborview Medical Center