Medical School: University of Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Residency: University of Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Harborview Medical Center, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA (Trauma)
- Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO (Shoulder & Elbow)
About Dr. Hebert-Davies
Dr. Hebert-Davies is an assistant professor in the Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine department at UW Medicine and at Harborview Medical Center. His specialties include orthopaedic trauma with a focus on upper extremity trauma and reconstruction. He is also a Shoulder and Elbow specialist with a focus on arthroplasty.
Dr. Hebert-Davies is involved in multiple clinical research projects on shoulder and elbow fractures. He is also conducting numerous biomechanical studies evaluating the syndesmosis ligaments (high ankle sprain.)
Dr. Hebert-Davies obtained his medical degree (MD) from University of Montreal, where he also completed his orthopedic residency. He then completed an orthopedic trauma fellowship at Harborview Medical Center followed by a Shoulder and Elbow fellowship at Washington University in St. Louis.
Patient Care Philosophy
Successful orthopedic trauma care is achieved with high-quality surgical care, efficient multi-displinary involvement, and patient-centered care. I often meet patients on one of their worst days and it is my job to help them get through it with excellent medical care and empathy.
- Orthopedic Trauma – Upper extremity, non-unions, Peri-articular.
- Shoulder and Elbow reconstruction – Joint Replacement, Joint Release, and ligament reconstruction.
- Clinical and Biomechanical research in Shoulder & Elbow and Trauma surgery
- Shoulder Arthroplasty