The newest edition of our annual research report "Discoveries 2018" has just been published! Additionally, you can learn about our new faculty, the 2018 fellows, incoming residents to our program and where our graduating residents are headed career-wise!
Topics covered in this year's research report exemplify the varied clinical, education, and research interests of our deptartment.
A few of the research topics covered are below:
- formation of synovial joints
- diabetes effects on tendons
- heterotopic ossification development after trauma
- diagnosis of finger infections
- complex hip reconstruction
- evaluation of how Google searches might relate knee pain with local weather
- how healthcare providers as a community might overcome challenges to maintain compassionate cre in changing environment
Special thank you to Angeliki Kennedy, who provided this years art work for the front and back of the "Discoveries 2018”. To view more of Algeliki’s art please visit: http://americanheavyweight.com/category/art/.